Performance audits are done to assess whether the entity is achieving economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the employment of available resources.
Our Click360 Game Changer:
- - Traditionally, performance audits have been done with some form of manual system with little ability to produce a document showing audit completion, let alone a listing of deficiencies.
- - Quickly develop customized audit checklists to demonstrate that a task was done.
- - Checklists can be used for anything from Lockout Tagout, on-boarding, to bathroom cleaning.
- - If your organization requires objective evidence that a task was complete and by whom, this is your tool.
- - When checklists have been implemented for use by surgical teams, deaths dropped 40%